dotmoon.net

board

library

gallery

portal

hinfo

main
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Home Search Calendar Login Register
Major changes have been made to the structure of the site and more are on the way. Please read the full details. [Thread]
117377 Posts in 3763 Topics by 7139 Members
Latest Member: rabbit

.moon - the living fandom  |  In The Fandom  |  Obsession Anonymous  |  Heroes  |  Topic: A change gonna come? *spoilers for season 2 of Heroes* 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A change gonna come? *spoilers for season 2 of Heroes*  (Read 1046 times)
Rated: G
December
Whippersnapper

Member #34

View Profile WWW
« on: November 08, 2007, 04:22:23 AM »

In a recent article on the Entertainment Weekly site, Heroes' creator apologizes for season two and promises changes for the future.  The full story is here:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20158840,00.html

The good news?
- the end of this episode arc can function as a season finale, should the writers strike hold up volume three
- he apologized for West and mentioned that a lot of newbies won't make it past Dec 3rd

The bad news?
- a lot of newbies won't make it past 12/3.  While something in the article makes me think that Kristen Bell will be okay (although I wouldn't miss her at all), I worry that Monica won't make it.  I think the Wonder Twins are very dead though
- He apologized for romance in Heroes.  I have no problems with romance in the show, it just has to be complicated.  I actually liked Hiro/Yaeko.  Claire/West is creepy as hell and needs to stop, but I don't want love to never be on the table in this show
- writers strike = serious delay in volume 3. 

What do you think?  Is the creator right about all that went "wrong"?  What new directions do you think this will take Heroes in?

I still have no life, but I have stories, because I know crazy people and they invite me out.

Remember, morning people aren't weird; we're just outnumbered.

Give a person a fish and she will ask for a lemon.  Teach a person to fish and she'll leave work early on Friday.
- Anonymous
LCDR Stormwalker
stormwalker628
Ojii-san
Global Moderator

Member #30

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 05:44:12 AM »

I agree with him on most of the article, West was a mistake and they should have brought the virus in earlier, but I think that they handled the romance between Hiro and Yaeko very well (especially the ending).  I also hope that Monica survives, or at least is written out with a happy ending.

And I still hope that Sylar is eaten by rabid wombats.

Velocitas Eradico
-Motto of the Naval Rail Gun program.
Ry

Member #25

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »

I kind of agree
But not really

I definitely think Monica is a great addition, but i could do with out West and the Deadly Twins.

I think the romance Hiro had was wonderful, absolutely great.  I couldn't think of a more fitting thing for him.
Pages: [1] Print 
.moon - the living fandom  |  In The Fandom  |  Obsession Anonymous  |  Heroes  |  Topic: A change gonna come? *spoilers for season 2 of Heroes* « previous next »
Jump to: